Skip to main content

Welcome to ArtBytes Studio

ArtBytes Studio
Welcome to ArBytes Studio! I am John, owner/author of this blog. I am a self-trained graphic artist, hobbyist photographer or rather more like phonetographer. In this blog, I will share with you the following:

  • Tips and Tutorials on how to start and develop your graphic design skills
  • List and reviews of graphics design apps that you might want to try.
  • Information about phonetography and maybe reviews of phone cameras. 
  • How to make money online and offline using your graphic design skills.
  • My works (links and galleries)
This site is a work in progress. I will be updating this daily.


For the meantime check out the following:

My Redbubble Shop: Lifeplusdesign.redbubble.com
Please follow me on twitter: @artbytes26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Inkscape 1.0 - Parts of the Inkscape Graphical User Interface

Introduction To Inkscape 1.0 In my last post, I shared with my five reasons why I love using Inkscape. In that post, I also shared some of the things that you can do with Inkscape. In this post, I will introduce to you the basics of Inkscape, particularly the Graphical User Interface or the GUI When I started this post, I was using version 0.92. 

Thank Your Frontliners - Clipart

Thank You Frontliners Thank You Frontliners! This illustration is my way of thanking the frontliners against the Covid-19 pandemic. They are the heroes during this crisis. They risk their own safety and health to protect us.

Put 2020 Behind and Face 2021 With Positivity!

 Happy New Year! 2020 is probably the most undesirable year of our lives. The good thing is we can now claim I survived 2020 and put it behind us all! And you can literally put 2020 behind you by wearing this shirt from ReduBubble