Skip to main content

Put 2020 Behind and Face 2021 With Positivity!

 Happy New Year! 2020 is probably the most undesirable year of our lives. The good thing is we can now claim I survived 2020 and put it behind us all!

And you can literally put 2020 behind you by wearing this shirt from ReduBubble


The number 2020 contains words describing the different difficulties that we have experienced in that year, including the deadly coronavirus. The design is available on shirts, long sleeves, hoodies, and other apparel.  By default, the design is placed at the back. That's one way of saying "I'm putting all the negativity of 2021 behind me!"





Claim that 2021 is Your Year of Prosperity



In contrast, face 2021 with positivity and claim that it is your year of prosperity! The cloud words in "2021" includes affirmative statements and words that serve as reminders or inspiration to become what you can be.

Either you wear the shirt, hoodies, facemask, or drink from your mugs with the statement saying:
"2021 is my year of Prosperity!"



Where to Buy?


All these designs are available in Lifeplusdesign.Redbubble.Com/
Click on the links below to go to the corresponding product pages.
Aside from different types of shirts, tanks and hoodies the design are also available in the following products:
  • stickers
  • refrigirator magnet
  • tote bags
  • classic, tall, and travel mugs
  • face masks
  • and many more
Redbubble will create and send the product whereever you are in the world. (Delivery charges applied varies from country to country)

Happy New Year!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Inkscape 1.0 - Parts of the Inkscape Graphical User Interface

Introduction To Inkscape 1.0 In my last post, I shared with my five reasons why I love using Inkscape. In that post, I also shared some of the things that you can do with Inkscape. In this post, I will introduce to you the basics of Inkscape, particularly the Graphical User Interface or the GUI When I started this post, I was using version 0.92. 

Thank Your Frontliners - Clipart

Thank You Frontliners Thank You Frontliners! This illustration is my way of thanking the frontliners against the Covid-19 pandemic. They are the heroes during this crisis. They risk their own safety and health to protect us.