Skip to main content

9 Reasons Why I love Medibang Paint

Medibang Paint is a free digital comic and painting creation program.  It's available for Windows and Mac PCs and Android and iOs devices as well. I have been using Medibang Paint for about two years now for personal purposes and pleasure only. 



Although, recently I have shares some of my work on a social media platform called Project Blue Fire (available on Android and iOs).  Here are a couple of my works done in Medibang Paint.





https://bit.ly/2HeJo7f

9 Reasons Why I love Medibang Paint

1. Photoshop-like tools and features

I found Medibang Paint when I was looking for an alternative to Photoshop. Sure Photoshop is still considered the best graphics design application. However, the subscription-bases system they implemented is way out of my budget. 

GIMP could have been an easy alternative but the looks and feel is quite different from Photoshop, thus the learning might be longer that I wanted to. Which leads us to the next reason.

2. Easy to learn and use.


Medibang Paint is easy to use. With its look and feel that is a bit similar to Photoshop, this app is easy to learn and use especially if you love photoshop.

 3. Cross platform

As mentioned in the definition, Medibang Paint is available in Windows and Mac PCs and also in Android and iOs mobile devices. 

In fact, I first used this app on my old Android Tablet a few years ago.

4. Light weight

Surprisingly, Medibang Paint ran smoothly on my Tablet with Quad-core processor only and 2 GB memory. On Windows, it runs well on a celeron with a 4GB memory... well.. until the recent Windows 10 updates. 

5. Layers

One of the features that is important to me is the layer features. With layers you can draw new objects without directly affecting the others and you can easily arrange the layers.

6. Customize Brushes

Medibang Paint comes with a number of brushes. Though it's not as much as the Photoshop's brushes, you can create custom brushes when needed. 

7. Free cloud storage

Even on free membership, Medibang Paint offers  free (limited) storage to save your work, and access them across devices. 

8. Free to use

Perhaps the best reason to use Medibang Paint. With all its available features and ease of use, Medibang Paint is free to use.

9. Can be exported to PSD

Probably serves as a bonus for the Photoshop lovers. Your work can be exported to PSD file format. Meaning you can continue working on Photoshop if you want to.


Give it a try and download Medibang Paint from hhttps://Medibangpaint.com   and give it a try. Or you can get it from the PlayStore or Apple Store.

I would like to know what you think of this post or if you have any questions, put them on the comment section below. 

Thank you.




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Inkscape 1.0 - Parts of the Inkscape Graphical User Interface

Introduction To Inkscape 1.0 In my last post, I shared with my five reasons why I love using Inkscape. In that post, I also shared some of the things that you can do with Inkscape. In this post, I will introduce to you the basics of Inkscape, particularly the Graphical User Interface or the GUI When I started this post, I was using version 0.92. 

Thank Your Frontliners - Clipart

Thank You Frontliners Thank You Frontliners! This illustration is my way of thanking the frontliners against the Covid-19 pandemic. They are the heroes during this crisis. They risk their own safety and health to protect us.

Put 2020 Behind and Face 2021 With Positivity!

 Happy New Year! 2020 is probably the most undesirable year of our lives. The good thing is we can now claim I survived 2020 and put it behind us all! And you can literally put 2020 behind you by wearing this shirt from ReduBubble